- MACC of Illinois and its affiliates are a group of family owned companies primarily involved in road, bridge, and heavy industrial construction.
- The companies are owned by the James Gallivan family.
- Mid-America Sand & Gravel Company was formed in 1970 and produces construction aggregates in Central Illinois.
- O'Neil Brothers, which was originally founded by Harold O'Neil in 1948 and merged with MACC of Ill inc. in 1995, specializes in structural concrete, heavy industrial, concrete paving, site work, and large dirt construction.
- Mid-America Recycling, started in 1989, specializes in concrete recycling.
- Downriver Trucking was formed in 2003 and specializes in the delivery of aggregates.